Saturday, June 25, 2011

Episode 74: The Sound of the Trumpets of Conscience Falls Deafly on a Brain That Holds Its Ears ...

One of the episodes I will always watch if I run across it. Rob's witness report at the police station is classic -- especially his demonstration of the difference between 6-foot-one standing, and 6-foot-one running.

Continuity issue: The police lieutenant is the same actor who played the Petries' new neighbor in "The Talented Neighborhood."

Adamo sighting: A frightened witness at the police station.

Quotes:
---
Buddy: “The police asked for my cooperation.”
Sally: “Really?”
Buddy: “Yeah, they asked me to move along.”
---
Rob: “I would like to report a witnessing...I’m Robert Petrie, I phoned in – I’m a witnesser.”
---
Laura: "So, actually, you couldn't identify any of them."
Rob: “No, we tried to get a make on ‘em, we ran it through R&I, we came up empty.”
---


Rob: “A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do! And so do I.”

2 comments:

  1. This is another of my favorite episodes. I like it when they are talking to the guy that was running away from the crime scene because he wasn't with his wife and he turns to Rob and says "Well, you know what I mean" and Laura snaps back and says "He does not". That just cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this episode on youtube and the wording is "You know that" and Laura snaps back "No he doesn't."

    ReplyDelete